Check out all the goodness that is packed into Transmoto Issue #5! Want to get your hands on the issue? Head down to your local newsagent and pick one up.
Win a 2011 Husqvarna TE449
For your chance to win a 2011 Husqvarna TE449 subscribe for a year with Transmoto. Only $60, and you'll get nine excellent issues delivered straight to your front door. Go check it out.
- Have we tall-poppied Chad Reed?
- Clever people we lean on to look good.
- Off-beat eye candy for the moto-minded.
- The New
- Fresh news, views, bikes and products.
- Pipe Up!
- Forget Facebook. Abuse us direct!
- AJ Roberts Column
- Solving the off-road world's problems
- Jay Marmont Column
- Battling the Yanky Super X invasion.
- Our experts answer your questions.
- 5 Reason Why...
- Suzuki's decade-old DR-Z400 still sells.
- Ripping Yarn
- Gaston Raiher's noble desert gesture.
- 3 Prized Possessions
- Aussie BMX star, Cam White.
- 2010 Australasian Safari
- Uncompromising terrain, big crashes, helicopter evacuations, Ben Grabham wins his third title and the CPW Safari KTM team cleans house!
- Dissected: Ahola's Honda
- A detailed inspection of the Honda CRF40R that Finland's Mika Ahola recently claimed his fourth Enduro World Championship #1 plate aboard.
- Bike: 24-Hour Torture Test
- If you compare a 300 EXC, 250 EXC-F and 530 EXC, what consumes more of what and why? We assess relative running and rebuild costs for you.
- Heritage: MX of Nations
- On paper, Australa's been a chance for years, but we've never gone better than fourth. MXoN Team Manager, Gary Benn, reflects on the highs and lows.
- TESTED: 2011 Husky TE's & WR's
- Spearheaded by its all-new TE310, Husqvarna reveals its new two- and four-stroke enduro weapons to the Aussie bush. They've progressed!
- Racing:'10 Junior MX Titles
- An international, unisex cast of more than 450 moto-groms descend on Lakes Motocross Club, and look to ear themselves a place in the record books.
- Sport: Aussie Dakar Team
- The GHR Honda team is about to send Australia's first professional race team to Dakar. So what sort of coin and commitment does this race require?
- T_Ride: Husky TE510 Mods
- Aside from fitting light commercial truck springs to bear his colossal bulk, how has Transmoto adman, Andrew Hobbs, improved his Italian stallion?
- How-To: Supercross
- Former Aussie Motocross Champ and Chad Reed protege, Luke George, reveals riding and practice techniques to improve your aerial act.
On the Tools
- Tech: Off-Road Tyres
- An understanding of construction, tread patterns and rubber compounds will ensure you pick the right hoops for you.
- New and interesting products - tortured, tested, tinkered with and rated.
- Off the Bike
- Sunnies, T-shirts and other summery tidbits to sort your warm-weather act.
- 5-Minute Fixes
- Quick, easy and cheap fixes to improve your ride and replenish your pub ammo.